Your donation helps Cloth Diaper Connection further our mission of providing cloth diapers to low income families in central Ohio.
- $150 provides an entire set of new cloth diapers
- $50 can keep over 2,000 disposable diapers out of landfills
- $25 per month can save a family with twins over $4,000 in diapering costs
Cloth Diaper Connection is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, and all donations are tax deductible. Payments are secured through PayPal.
Or, make your check payable to Cloth Diaper Connection and send to:
Cloth Diaper Connection
P.O. Box 14244
Columbus, Ohio 43214
Here are some other ways to help Cloth Diaper Connection
- Lucky’s Market – Now through January 28th, when you shop at Lucky’s Market and bring a reusable bag, you can donate your wooden dime to Cloth Diaper Connection. Lucky’s Market will match all donations!
- Kroger Community Rewards – If you shop at Kroger, you can set up your Kroger Rewards card to benefit Cloth Diaper Connection. Just sign up and choose Cloth Diaper Connection (#94240); we get credit every time you shop!
- Amazon Smile – Sign up to support Cloth Diaper Connection at smile.amazon.com and 0.5% of every purchase will come straight to us. It’s simple, and it’s totally free.
- Give at Work – You may be able to designate gifts to Cloth Diaper Connection through payroll deductions at work. If your employer doesn’t currently support workplace giving, they can start with Community Shares.
- Donate Gently Used Diapers – Because cloth diapers can be used for multiple children, we may be able use your gently used diapers in our program. More information about donation requirements can be found here.
- Volunteer – Have a passion for our mission? We would love your help! Send us your information, and we will get in touch with you.
Together, we can accomplish our mission and get more babies in cloth diapers!